I previously wrote about my woes with AT&T. I’m happy to report that they’ve done the right thing!
After a horrible exchange with their email support team, I called and spoke with a woman who reassured me I was eligible for the regular upgrade. She informed me I’d have to visit an AT&T store though.. but that’s not a problem.
So tonight, after waiting 30+ minutes for an associate, I ordered my iPhone 3GS! It’ll be delivered in 7-14 days. 🙂
Zac Maloy was the singer for the 90s band The Nixons and is now a solo artist, writer, and producer. Here’s a listing of my favorite ten songs Zac’s been involved in.
- Get It On from Zac’s Saturday is Gone CD.
- Starkiss from Zac’s Yellow EP.
- Passion from The Nixons’ Halo and Foma CDs.
- Used To from Zac’s Saturday is Gone CD and Daughtry’s self-titled CD. Both versions are great. Daughtry’s rendition adds a new bridge that he wrote, so they’re different.. but the same. 😉
- Come Back To You from David Cook’s self-titled CD. An absolutely amazing song!
- 3 Days from Zac’s Saturday is Gone CD.
- Early Morning Phone Call from Zac’s Life CD. Zac’s first solo hit.. great tune.
- Perfect Day from Zac’s Life CD.
- Sister from The Nixons’ Halo and Foma CDs. When thinking about this list, I initially had this song first.
- Secret from The Nixons’ Six EP. Not as well-known as Sister, Secret is an amazing ballad. I would love Zac to re-record this for a solo album or EP. Zac, if you’re reading — re-record Secret! 😉
Who doesn’t like Friends?! It’s probably my second favorite television show behind I Love Lucy. So without further adieu.. my top ten Friends episodes.
- The One With The Rumor. Great episode guest starring Brad Pitt.
- The One Where Eddie Won’t Go. Adam Goldberg’s last episode. The way Chandler gets rid of Eddie is great.
- The One Where Ross Got High. The dialog aimed at Jack & Judy Geller towards the end is hilarious.
- The One With The Flashback. Great episode even though it’s not consistent with other facts as we now know them.
- The One That Could Have Been. Great ‘what if’ episode!
- The One In Barbados. Aiesha Tyler brought a new dimension to the show, and this is my favorite episode during her guest starring role. The ping pong scenes are hilarious.
- The One In Vegas. Love this episode! The images of Ross and Rachel getting married and Chandler and Monica almost getting married are classic.
- The Last One. Great series finale. It left the viewers with a sense of closure with the six main characters all left in a good place. At the same time, I feel the finale also left room for a reunion.. movie anyone?
- The One With The Embryos. This is the one where Chandler/Joey and Monica/Rachel bet their apartments and switch. So many classic quotes from this episode.
- The One Where No One’s Ready. Friends at its best. The entire episode takes place in Monica & Rachel’s apartment.